Webinar / Speaking Engagements
Are you looking for a nutrition-related presentation that is practical and relatable to your audience with a visually appealing slide deck? I am available for virtual presentations for nonprofit groups, health clinics (staff or clients), corporate wellness, and more. Some of my past speaking engagements have included organizations such as Hydrocephalus Canada, SCI Ontario, and Special Olympics Ontario. Previous presentation topics have included: Nutritional management of neurogenic bowel, nutrition for pressure wounds, intro to mindful eating, and healthy eating on a budget.
Brand Partnerships and Recipe Development
Services include (but are not limited to):
- Sponsored content for Jackie’s blog, such as a recipe with your brand’s product, article on health benefits of your product(s) (in general or for the disability community), or an educational blog post incorporating your product(s).
- Content for brand’s website or social media platforms, such as educational blog posts, recipes, Instagram takeover, Instagram reels or IGTV segments.
- Sponsored content on Jackie’s Instagram, such as sponsored posts, giveaways, reels, stories or IGTV segments.
- Sponsored feature in Jackie’s monthly email newsletters.
Nonprofit Resource or Program Development
- Educational content for your organization’s website, such as nutrition-related blog posts.
- Nutrition resource creation (such as handouts, e-books, written recipes, meal plans) for your organization to use. I can create accessible and inclusive resources for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities (they are friendly for people who have difficulty reading and include a lot of visual pictures)
- Program development and workshops – I can develop (and teach) cooking classes or interactive workshops for your organization’s clientele. They can be virtual or in-person, pandemic permitting.
I would love to chat with you to learn more about your organization and to see if we’d be a good fit to collaborate. For my media kit, rates, sample work, and to discuss ways we can work together, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org