Meal prepping is a great way for you to save time and energy by prepping food in advance so that you don’t have to cook everyday. But, deciding what to buy at the grocery store and what to cook can sometimes seem daunting and time-consuming. That’s where this 7 Day Meal Prep Plan comes in.
This meal prep plan is a collection of EASY recipes ranging from soups and smoothies to salads and rice bowls, as well as a prep guide, grocery list, and picture-friendly 7-day menu of 3 meals and 2 snacks per day.
Most importantly, the recipes are simple, quick, freezer-friendly, nutrient-dense, fun, delicious, and require minimal prep.
Here’s what’s included in this 7 Day Meal Prep Plan:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 snacks for each day of the week laid out in a 1-page aesthetically pleasing, picture-based menu
- Grocery list divided into 11 sections
- 12 recipes with ingredients, directions, and extra notes for helpful tips
- 4 meal recipes that can be prepped in advance (and freezer-friendly)
- 2 smoothie recipes
- 6 meal/snack recipes that take less than 10 minutes to make
- A prep guide with instructions on when to batch-cook each menu item
- A mix of plant-based and animal-based recipes
*Please note that the nutrition information is intentionally not included in this plan as a way to promote a health at every size approach to meal planning.